Aims of International GYN Awareness Day
- To bring professionals and health consumers together for the betterment of Gynaecological / Sexual Health Awareness;
- To continue to share knowledge and experiences with the community in an effort to remove cultural and sexual taboos and build confidence within oneself;
- To raise awareness of gynaecological and sexual health;
- To provide information on specific gynaecological issues in an open and friendly forum.
You can get involved in the International Gynae Awareness Day by:
- Organising an event in your local area.
- Participating in an event in your local area.
- Lobbying government and community groups in your area to get involved.
- Raising sponsorship to pay for promotional activities.